I guess I just don't understand the difference between a blog and a post. Haha. Lisa, when you get back, I'd love you to show me. Hopefully I will have figured everything out by then though :) And Ruth, I'll get this thing figured out eventually!:)
Good luck Christyn! It took me awhile to get into it, but then it was really fun! I wish I had more time to keep up with it. I'm adding your blog to my blogroll. Hope that's ok. If you're interested, my blog is washingtonpucketts.blogspot.com
I am excited to keep up with your blog!
ReplyDeleteI can teach you if you want. It's really pretty easy. Welcome to the world of blogging!!
ReplyDeleteI guess I just don't understand the difference between a blog and a post. Haha. Lisa, when you get back, I'd love you to show me. Hopefully I will have figured everything out by then though :) And Ruth, I'll get this thing figured out eventually!:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck Christyn! It took me awhile to get into it, but then it was really fun! I wish I had more time to keep up with it. I'm adding your blog to my blogroll. Hope that's ok. If you're interested, my blog is washingtonpucketts.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete